Thursday, October 20, 2016

Japanese light novel

Hi everyone!

Well, actually I have many books that I was reaading but, I left them in "stand by"... Dorian Gray's portrait, El Juego de Ripper, Heart's mehcanisim, Maestros Espirituales... all in stand by xD but right now (in fact, I was reading it in the launch time), I'm reading a japanese light novel, called "To aru Majutsu no Index". In roughly (very, very roughly), Index is about Science vs Magic, when in the side of the science are "Espers", people with psychics powers, and in the side of the magic, magicians (duh), that represents some religions, specially the Catholic Church. There are good guys and bad guys in both sides. When science and magic cross path, this story begins <3

Actually there is a manga and an anime about that, but the first thing was published was this novel. There are a lot of information that isn't in the anime, so when you read it all is more complete. But, that means that the plot is incredible more complex than the anime.

I thing that's the mayor advantaje of reading a book. Thanks to the narrator, you can understand so much better the mind of the character, their very purpose, what they are really feeling and thinking... it's awesome!! I really like that :D this thing of being capable to feel conected with someone, to being capable to understand someone thanks to know how it really feels... and yes, in this case "it" is a character, but I don't mind! since I'm a little child, I've loved to know more and more about a character I really like :)

And of course, the story of To aru Majutsu no Index is very interesting, always have funny parts,  just yesterday I was laughing in the subway because of some characters and their silly thing xDD hahaha! I know the people was looking at me but whatever, I was really enjoying it! :D

I'm reading this, actually, the number 12



Some days ago I was reading the number 5 again, because it's so beautiful :'D

To aru majutsu no Index is amazingly famous in Japan. These novels started to be launched in... April, 2004, and is still going on!! Now are more than 40 and always are in the top of the sales list!! Funniest of this is the fact that the author, Kazuma Kamachi, is unknow o.O He has wanted to keep his identity in secret and... 12 years ago after the first publications and we still don't know how he looks like!! the fans say that Kamachi is a kind of alien, and that writes his novels with coca and fairy dusts... I don't know, but, has A LOT of imagination. Good for us, because we really love his worlds!! :DD












5 comments:

  1. I also read manga sometimes. But it have to be a very special story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm never read a manga :( haha But everybody speak me that are good. Someday I'll read a manga. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm never read a manga :( haha But everybody speak me that are good. Someday I'll read a manga. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you buy this novel? :O I want buy something like that to my brother :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mall Chino (y) but are not original, the spanish version was traslate by fans. SOS Anime Store, you can also ask for the Suzumiya Haruhi's novels :D

      Delete