Thursday, December 1, 2016

My main ambitions, actually

Hello folks!
today I' gonna talk about my main ambition actually: go to Japan
I know that if you have read some of my post you realize that this is not a new but, as I said, is my main ambition. I think is something like a dream. Don't think that like "dream" I'm refering tho something impossible, no no no! Think it of like the thing that would make me happiest, actually.

Well, the main reason of why I want to go to Japan is very personal, but for others reasons, is very obvious to think that is because I'm otaku, so I can't imagine another place that would be better than Japan to live my "otaku-ness". I dream to go to Akihabara and spend a lot of money and full days walking arround and buying all the things that my money could reach! pin, poster, figures, all the merchandise I like... I think japanese people are really creative to make items and products related to the animes. It' s something really fun cuz, much time I see things that are... not very useful but, are cute and are about somwe anime you like! so you want it! for example, some mounths ago I bought a smartphone-case, and, who needs a hand to take off you phone! noo! this case has a little character head taht you can pull on and the smartphone up to the top, so you can take it. .... what kind of utility has that thing??? is almost ridiculous... but is so cute!! so you like it anyway! hahha!

Ok, going back to the real theme, I'll say that one of the things that I need to achieve this ambition is... money. So I've been working and I have the money fot he tickets, but I need more to the hotel, foods, transport and of course, so much anime <3 Also I need someone to join me (someone has to record me in all the crazy thing I'll do while I report, hahaha). One of my best friends said that he would, and he was really sure about it (I was talking with him about my wished travel and he just said "Great! I'll go with you"... I said him "... I'm going to Japan, not to buy bread!" and he said "I know, I'll go with you". So I was "YAAYYY!!" but now he has a son so... now he says that he's not sure... damn it...)

Who or what inspired me in this ambitions? Also is really personal :33

And what would mean to me to fulfil this dream? Wooo... sincerelly I think I'd feel like I could die! hahaha,  "Now I can rest in peace!!" hahaha, but really, it would be some of my most important dream came true, so I really think I'd feel like I'm living quietly... like if I had lived something that I come to live for, so now it's done and... I can follow up more quietly. <3.

The bad thing is that I know that once I come back I'll get one of the majour depression of my whole life! DDD: I'll be wishing all the day to go back!!! but this is a journey that I want to do while I'm young yet, but I've thought in go to live in Japan... work there and all...



And now it's time to sigh... and sigh....
Aaaahhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment